Customer Goods Company
- Working closely with Japan hub and regional team as a member of Finance team to provide local team, Area and Global with timely and accurate financial information, support and advice to achieve its sales and profit objectives.
- Reporting - Prepare monthly P&L reports and analyses per Global/Area/market requirements, ad-hoc analyses as required.
- Budgeting and forecasting - Collaborate with various functions to prepare and upload data for annual budget plan and Quarterly forecasts. Perform analyses to explain variances.
- Business Decision Support - Prepare Pre/Post promotion and ROI evaluation, product P&L, customer P&L et. Deliver insightful analysis from the data collected showing promotional performance and areas for financial improvement.
- Deflator Management - Manage the deflator accruals and invoices via the Deflator tracker. Provide analysis and maintain control over year end rebates to ensure accrual rate is in line with latest customer agreements.
- Support implementation of business finance company policies and procedures.
- Provide financial input to cross functional project teams as required and support on project evaluation where necessary.
- Educated to Degree level in a business related subject.
- Relevant accounting experience, preferably in multi-national organization.
- Exposure to FMCG companies would be highly desirable.
- Experience of business analysis, sales forecasting and product profitability is required.
- Advanced Excel skills are required, working knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Good communication skill with solid Japanese language to co-operate with partners in Japan
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Achieving Results
- Creating & Innovating
- Focusing on Customers
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.