※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
■About the opportunity
The team you will represent is pivotal to act as the technical point people and product specialists to close deals and create demand for company solutions. This person holds and understands the market, project and application of our customers, and promotes the adoption of our products and services in the area of products/technology.
You will be an integral part of the Field Engineering Organization in Japan.
You will collaborate with Account Managers who act as a hunter role with a focus on net new logo acquisition.
- Introduce products, gives product demonstration and consults for customers
- Cooperate with other departments to solve promotional problems
■Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success
- Motivated to expand the business by utilizing technical knowledge and ability
- Motivated to sell new products unflinchingly.
- Have a positive attitude to acquire new technology/product knowledge.
- Understand customers' projects and applications, and make proposals based on them.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to meet audience needs
- Ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of organization, cross functionally
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects while maintaining sharp attention to details
- Experience in field applications engineering for embedded CPU / Linux / middleware and/or Cloud infrastructure building is preferred.
- Native Level of Japanese.
- Good command of English (TOEIC 750+)
- Working experience with overseas departments is a plus
- BS/BA Degree, MBA a plus
※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Social Insurance
- Group life and Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Summer Vacation
- Special Leave
- Birthday and Volunteer Time off
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Training Subsidies
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.