[Company Summary ]
Global Healthcare Company
・Acts as the primary support person for people managers providing direct intervention and "hands on support" in resolving employee and performance related issues.
・Effective case management of people related issues such as: ER issues, disciplinary actions, legal issues (harassment, discrimination, leave, accommodations, etc),
performance management (including Performance Improvement Plans and Coaching plans), policy interpretation and investigations.
・Proactively reduces Employee Relations related risk through risk assessments and actionable feedback.
Conduct training and coaching of managers on skills and techniques.
- Bachelor degree+ (in Human Resources or Law degree is preferable)
- English capability in business level (TOEIC score 800+ or equivalent, can have discussion in teleconference)
- HR/Employee Relations or Labor Relations experience for 3 years+
- Flexible, adaptive to change and balanced empathic ability.
- Strong analytical skills & written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Japanese labor & employment laws and regulations.
- Experience in conducting investigations for compliance/harassment issues.
- Strong interpersonal skill to be able to partner effectively and influence at all levels.
- Successful experience as an in-house employee relations specialist.
- Building a trusting relationship, fostering a transparent environment, communicating difficult messages and yet be sensitive and supportive.
- PC skill (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- HR/Employee Relations or Labor Relations experience in a global company
英語力 English capability in business level
(TOEIC score 800+ or equivalent, can have discussion in teleconference)
Full Time Employee
8 Million Yen ~ 12Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.