Global Software Company
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
The Regional Customer Engagement Executive (CEE) has responsibility for the daily management of regional Cloud customer accounts, supporting designated campaigns to include account management, engagement and expansion strategies to ensure profitable growth within the customer segment. The focus of this position is to maximize the value for customers by encouraging adoption and use of the Cloud solution and to ensure that customers deploy and use of all of their entitled subscription software, employing a mix of one to many initiatives and direct engagement. The Engagement team is the primary point of contact for the customer and the Regional CEE is expected to support the teams shared responsibility. This responsibility includes maintaining customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management for retention of the revenue associated with customers within the regional segment, and effective positioning of the LOB Business value proposition (in order to leverage adoption of our solutions and services necessary to support the customer).
- Participating in the development, communication and rollout of team strategies to foster relationships with account key contacts where possible, These include:
- The implementation and onboarding of customers that further existing account adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts. These plans should: Deploy the use of the Customer Lifecycle Methodology (CLM)
- Tracking customer health, engagement and satisfaction
- Increasing the customer's usage of their contracted cloud applications up to and beyond the entitlements that they have.
- Expanding business process automation and improvements across the specific Line of business applications
- Increasing enablement and customer adoption of solutions that drive value for the customer
- Meet or exceed team goals on revenue and profitability for account segment including but not limited to renewals, solution expansion, license increase and revenue growth.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other regional business teams in support of global customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts.
- Support team's role as an escalation contact to facilitate failed escalations for those accounts within their portfolio
- Help drive successful renewals and support Account Executives to identify growth opportunities
- Support Digital team efforts that ensure successful onboarding of new customers, confirm ongoing customer account goals, assess progress, align value to realization and strengthen relationships.
- Excellent written and oral English and Japanese language skills
- Ability to confidently and clearly articulate Success Factors' value to senior executives within the customer account
- Must have a bias for action, highly motivated and goal oriented with the proven ability to work independently and maintain a high level of collaboration across geographically diverse teams
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities and meet deadlines
- Requires ability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of challenging customer situations and a demanding workload; must be able to maintain a positive, solutions oriented and professional manner throughout
- Possess high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Requires a 4 year college degree or equivalent business experience
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.