Global Healthcare Company
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of agreement types, with minimal supervision and within established guidelines set by the Legal Department.
- Review of third party agreements to ensure appropriate terms and conditions.
- Mitigate compliance and legal risks in contracts.
- Working closely with internal clients to understand business objectives and expectations, to address identified issues and concerns and to provide contract and compliance advice.
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, ethical practices, company values, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Identify contract training needs for clients and manage such training requirements.
- Provide support for strategic projects.
- Support Legal Advisor in a variety of projects such as drafting and negotiation of non-routine business contracts.
- Support with Japan corporate governance matters.
- Minimum Bachelors in Law degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience in drafting, reviewing or negotiating contracts in a multinational company.
- Fluent in Japanese and English. Other language skills are a plus.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, and excellent writing and editing abilities.
- Solid experience and understanding of legal terms and conditions.
- Ability to quickly grasp business objectives, prioritize and organize work and multi-task.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills and an ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Interpersonal skills to work as a team-player and to effectively work with people of diverse rank and culture across a variety of business disciplines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point software programs.
- An interest in the life sciences field.
1 year contract employee
（Can be extended）
8 Million Yen ~ 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) National holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.