※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global Software Company
- Responsible for designing and implementing the appropriate technical infrastructure to support specific, usually large-scale CEM product implementations for clients.
- Carry out performance audits and other technical reviews on existing infrastructure and CEM product installations, producing recommendations where appropriate.
- Understands the technology needed to be applied to offer the most effective solutions offered by company such as capabilities, strengths, weaknesses and competition in relation to complementary technologies.
- Willing and able to gain an in-depth knowledge of specific technical areas, and apply this in solving clients technical problems e.g. integration, architecture, customization and scalability in an enterprising way.
- Developing and presenting technical education sessions to Clients, partners and internal Technical Consultants.
- Can explain technical solutions in laymen's terms.
- Highly professional team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Fluent Japanese speaking.
- A broad industry background with knowledge and experience of multiple operating environments and platforms.
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate these into specific implementation strategies and technical architectures
- Good understanding of CMS (content management systems), DAM (digital asset management systems), and PIM (product information management systems).
- Experience in designing, configuring and administrating large any of CMS, DAM and PIM systems.
- Experience with MS SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Experience with NT and/or UNIX
- Knowledge of SQL, C++, Java and Perl would be advantageous.
- At least 3 years experience developing and supporting server based systems.
- Junior college or university degree in Mathematics, Computer Sciences, IT or relevant scientific fields.
- English would be an advantage.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.