This company is a state-of-the-art AI tech firm that has support from one of the big 4 consulting companies and soon to support even more companies' digital transformation. (So it is a bit different from typical start-up company). Experts in various digital fields such as data science, data visualization, cloud architecture, and system security are gathered from inside and outside the country as well as experts in advanced technologies of cloud, AI, blockchain and IoT. In terms of their working environment, they provide an international working environment and currently in their Engineer team itself, there are about 50 members coming from 20 countries.
You will design, build and advice on cluster and container technologies. Candidate should be able to work in an agile environment. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for the continuous development, delivery (DevOps0 and on new cloud technologies (e.g. FaaS, PaaS).
- Doing continuously developing cluster and container technologies, and ensuring the continuous improvements of current cloud technologies
- Ensuring that container and cluster technologies quality and security standards are compliant with global requirements, and the transparent communication of development blockers, bugs, and other impediments
- Responsible for automating manual actions and advising member firms on the cluster and container technologies
- Develop and / or contribute to cloud service deliverables including:
- 4+ years of IT work experience
- Knowledge of container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS and or GCP (FaaS, PaaS)
- Version control experience (Git) is a must
- Python and PowerShell scripting knowledge and container tech knowledge such as Docker
- Strong debugging skills. The ability the dissect, divide and conquer platform problems and find the root cause
- Experienced in working in a diverse team and cultures
- Experienced we data-driven, Agile. transparent work environment and development processes
- Experienced with the fast-paced environment
Commute allowance, Health Insurance, Welfare pension insurance,
Employment insurance, Worker's accident insurance、retirement package, Health insurance association cafeteria Plan, etc.
Paid leave: 10〜20 days/Year
OFF days 120days/Year
2days off (Sat, Sun)/Week、National Holidays, Year-end, New Year, Congratulations and condolences vacation, Special Vacation
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.