Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level
Global Business Services Company
- As an integral part of the APAC Recruiting team, you will lead the full life cycle of recruiting campus hires for a range of businesses and roles based in their Tokyo office.
- You will focus on attracting and hiring talent from both local and international markets, managing everything from strategic planning, to process execution, to close.
- To do this successfully, you will bring your energy and collaborative skills to develop creative strategies to attract and hire the best talent into the organisation. They move fast, so you also need to have the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- 4+ years of experience in graduate recruiting.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, presentation and project management skills
- Fluency in Japanese and ability to work in English-spoken envinroment.
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
8:00 - 18:00 (1h lunch break)
[Length of contract]
Limited to 1-year term. However, application to internal openings in the firm are welcomed.
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
2200yen - 2500yen / hour + commutation allowance
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.