[Company Summary ]
Global Electronics Manufacturer
- Define/manage and maintain the Supplier Orientation for Japan
- Country Supplier Mapping: identify business needs & market evolution
- Preferred Supplier Leadership: Negotiation, Lead Business Review and supplier development program.
- Ensure Compliancy of supplier's Selection process and business award for commodities and project under her/his responsibility
- Improve productivity on Recurring and non-recurring spend.
- Track and report performance
- Ensure Stakeholders satisfaction
- Deploy Commodity Strategy, Supplier base and best practices with Regional team.
Project and Management
- Sourcing, standardization, spend control and innovation with suppliers. Industrialize process for low value added purchases and for repetitive purchases
- Leverage cross functional expertise to implement cost model or rate card, selection guide, data standardization short list and purchasing policies
- Support other buyers in their consolidated negotiations and supplier management actions.
3-5 years working in a purchasing
Business level English
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Experience working in Indirect purchasing.
Full Time Employee
6M ~ 9.3M
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.