Global Tobacco Company
- Develop and implement the global drive brand portfolio strategy and plan in the end market, aligned to end market brand portfolio strategy, to grow the business, achieve brand growth objective
- Develop long and short term marketing strategy and plans, objectives and forecasts, integrating consumer segment and TM&D strategies into the brand strategy, for the assigned group of brand portfolio to meet share, volume and profit objectives
- Identify opportunities within the market place for targeted segment, coordinate the development and execution of all annual brand plans for the targeted segment and ensure alignment in the cycle planning
- Plan and develop the high level programs for consumer and promotional programs, to provide effective and efficient market exposure of brands and products
- Monitor performance of brands and products and the budget expenditures of the group of brands, against plan, growth, and profit objectives, as well as carry out changes to the plan/programs when necessary to ensure that targets are achieved
- Recruit, develop and retain right capabilities and motivation within own brand segment team and compliance to IMS and functional policies
- University degree in marketing
- Minimum of 10-15 years' experience in a marketing/brand management role in the FMCG industry, of which 5 years in a managerial role
- Strong knowledge and experience in the EM cigarette market and with Global Drive Brands
- Japanese: Native Level
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.