Senior Financial Analyst
Global Payment Solutions Company
A world-class multinational payment solutions firm is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join their Business Development Finance team.
You will be working with various business units within an assigned market providing high level financial guidance, conducting scenario analysis on business deals to assess the risk/return tradeoffs and developing new strategies for business growth, based on your financial expertise.
If you are someone who enjoys numbers, able to multi-task and persuade, motivate and influence others, then this is the role for you.
- Conduct financial analysis on business deals.
- Conduct risk related analysis and provide guidance to the account managers on how to better structure the deals.
- Collaborate with business teams to provide in-depth financial support to develop and monitor performance of all the strategic investments.
- Explore new growth opportunities for the business unit.
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) within international firms.
- Financial modeling and business development experience in preferred.
- Native/Fluent Japanese speaker with at least business level communication in English is required.
Full Time Employee
6 - 8 million yen + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.