Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global Advertising Agency
- Support the local management / Finance director as a business partner to drive current business performance by providing accurate, complete and timely value-added analysis and assist in developing strategies, action plans, making decisions and appropriately allocating resources.
- Support the management by providing various financial reports on the local operations.
- Prepare quarterly business forecasts, track actual results and provide meaningful explanation on variances between forecast vs. actual.
- Provide regular updates to local business leaders for review to ensure target profitability
- Prepare various reports to global/region offices.
- Develop the annual business plan/budget and presentation material for global review.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from global/regional offices.
- Attend meetings to understand the local business to provide advice from financial perspective.
- Conduct various analyses for the local business leaders to support their critical decision making.
- Work closely with local business leaders, finance director, management.
- Gain hands-on expertise on finance and business planning and drive fact based decision making
- Gain working knowledge of how to convert concepts into financial statements.
- Gain in-depth understanding of business profitability (FTE, direct labor, OH% etc.)
- Finance or Accounting background (study or job experience)
- Advanced communication skills
- Good understanding of business processes and drive to translate numbers into actionable plans
- Knowledge in commercial finance planning (3+ years of experience in Financial planning required)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential. Ability to work with large volumes of raw data
- Interest in constructing a variety of projection/business models
- Good command of business English (oral and written)
- Experience in SAP ERP or other ERP systems preferred.
- Willingness and ability to go beyond the assigned tasks.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9:30am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch period), regular day is a 7-hour work day
（with the current COVID situation, most individuals have been working from home）
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.