Global Automotive Company
Budget control/Management Accounting:
- Posting necessary accrual, reclass entries to ensure all costs incurred in a month have been correctly captured in the book, and complete BS reconciliations for major accounts.
- Preparing a monthly delta analysis report on actual against budget
- Highlighting any risks and opportunities, and value add activities to provide deep-dive support to the wider regional team.
- Supporting budget owners to review year-to-date spending and prepare new forecast on a quarterly basis.
- Conduct regular meeting(s) with budget owners including head of Japan office to provide clear understanding on their budget spending for them to execute plans within their budget.
- Linking financial figures to operational performance and present them in a clear and concise manner for the Sales & Marketing team
- Corporate Tax, VAT Tax, Fixed Asset Tax, Statutory record.
- At least 5 years of related working experience in a finance/commercial accounting role
- Degree in Accountancy/Business/Economics (preferred but not limited to) along with experience working in a matrix organization or business partnering role
- Fluent in English, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as good project management skills
7Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.