Consumer goods company
Financial Reporting and Analysis.
- To analyze and monitor the transactions taking place in the organization and ensure that they are recorded according to the relevant local and international accounting standards
- To prepare the statutory accounts in accordance with Japan GAAP
- To prepare statements and reports within deadline and report in system in accordance with IFRS
- To keep track of the accounts receivable transactions and keep a record of the receipts and cash payments
- To keep track of fixed assets and inventory
- To conduct financial analysis and monitor the progress of promotional activities
- To help the managers track the usage of the overhead budget Japan office
- To follow the company's systems and procedures facilitate the reporting of information pertinent to the various taxation returns that the company is required to lodge
- To prepare proper track and return for consumption tax, fixed assets tax, etc.
- To assist the preparation of taxation returns and payments of taxation liabilities, liaise with the various taxation authorities and tax advisers on all tax matters which include corporate income tax, excise duty, etc.
- To verify the invoices that have been submitted for approval and their appropriateness
- To assist external and internal auditors during audit
- To advise none-finance users regarding as for Finance systems
- To conduct reconciliations of recorded figures among Finance systems
- To assist the manager on all statutory returns in accordance to the relevant regulations.
- At least 3-5 years related financial experience
- Knowledge in accounting, financial management and taxation
- System orientated and comfortable managing the operation of an integrated information system
- Strong logical thinking with a comprehensive attitude of proactiveness, innovativeness and prudence
- Attention to detail and well-developed organizational skills
- Support cross functional activities which requires finance knowledge
- Good communication, interpersonal and team player skills
- Maintain good relationship with key stakeholders and ensure the service level is consistent
- Experience in SAP is plus
- Excellent English skill both verbal and written
- Logical Thinking
- Confident Honesty
- Commercial Flair
- Drive for result
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.