Global Construction Machinery Manufacturer
This position is responsible to drive efficiency and effectiveness through process improvements; initiate discussions to lead to issue resolutions and advise business partners and internal teams on strong internal controls and SOX testing process. Ensure co working with the process owners to fix issues, if any. This position requires in-depth knowledge and experience of SOX internal control. In addition, US GAAP and Local Japan GAAP knowledge and experience is required.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in accounting/business
- 4-6 years of accounting/auditing work experience at a large professional accounting firm
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP, Japan GAAP and SOX Internal Control
- Must be fluent in English (TOEIC Score 800 or higher)
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership, good judgment and accountability
- Demonstrate very good communication skills
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Professional Certification (US Certified Public Accoutant (US CPA), Japan CPA, Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Kanagawa / Hyogo
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.