IT service company with many long-term partnerships with world-class companies
- As an Business Development & Account Manager, you will be directly responsible for increasing our footprint in Japan, by expanding our brand into the Japanese market. You will engage with prospects, existing customers and partners, and you will create and nurture existing relationships with them.
- You will join events and represent us, being able to quickly demonstrate to our target audience our value proposition, increasing our chances or creating new business relationships.
- You will collaborate with Marketing and Operation departments, along with other regional and global departments, ensuring successful relationships are built inside our teams too.
- You will have experience/background on the software development / professional services industry, especially on Web development.
- You will have experience developing new business in Japan, with excellent Japanese business communication skills (native), along with a great English level.
- You will have the ability to easily understand technology and how this affects people's life, especially in the Japanese enterprise environment and their customers.
- Teamwork, inspirational team leadership is paramount for his role, but for his/her leaders, peers as well as the subordinates. An inspirational team leader is a key success factor for this role.
- Ability to understand rapidly evolving technology and its application to customer's business problems or projects.
- Experience working on large and/or global organizations;
- Demonstrate track record of high level of customer service and strong problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with management and communicate effectively with all levels of clients
- Native Japanese and Fluent English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.