This company is a state-of-the-art AI tech firm that has support from one of the big 4 consulting companies and soon to support even more companies' digital transformation. (So it is a bit different from typical start-up company). Experts in various digital fields such as data science, data visualization, cloud architecture, and system security are gathered from inside and outside the country as well as experts in advanced technologies of cloud, AI, blockchain and IoT. In terms of their working environment, they provide an international working environment and currently in their Engineer team itself, there are about 50 members coming from 20 countries.
This is a highly diverse environment with a very modern working culture such as remote, flex-time. Working on the various aspects of the digital transformation with global members will be highly rewarded
You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cybersecurity designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement
Qualified candidates will have a background in security or systems engineering.
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.