※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Deliver product proposal, consultation and follow ups for customers in the Japan region by visit and remote.
- Propose to customer our solution to fit to a customer product in Diagnostics, Pharm and bio tech including a venture.
- Design-in new products for customers and follow up a customer project to make it bind to our sustainable growth.
- Support to prepare a commercial tool, translation, writing
- Daily support by a call and a mail from a customer
- Develop good long-term customer relationships, and high customer happiness whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the company.
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues and find KAIZEN to improve quality.
- Ensure extensive reporting of all on-field activities and customer contacts on SFDC.
- Collect customer and market feedback from the field and channel it to internal team and relevant departments.
- Intermediate to business fluent English desired.
- Biotech/ Life Science/research and related industry is a must.
- DNAA/ RNA; 分子生物 related experience is a must.
- 5~13 years of overall experience as Application Specialist is desired.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.