※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Leads the development of the responsible therapeautic-area-based, cross-functional, integrated disease treatment strategy.
- Leads strategic discussion cross brands in the responsible therapeautic area (TA).
- Responsible for the treatment landscape creation in the responsible TA.
- Responsible for unmet treatment needs identification in the responsible TA.
- Responsible for evidence gap assessment across the brands in the responsible TA.
- Responsible for the basic and clinical questions identification across the brands in the responsible TA.
- Responsible for company-sponsored studies and External-Sponsored Research proposal review in alignment with the brand and therapeautic area strategy.
- Responsible for company-sponsored congress presentation and scientific journal publication review.
- Responsible for review of company-sponsored studies (including Study Design Concept, study protocol, study analysis plan and data explanation) and external-sponsored research proposals.
- Responsible for input and review of TA medical activity, including national SEM (Scientific Exchange Meeting), congress scientific symposia, advisory board meeting.
- Responsible for internal medical document review (such as CTD, TTL, IF etc).
- Exert TA medical leadership in interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for medical representative in Business Lead Team for each brand in the TA.
- At least 5 or more year of experiences in clinical practice, drug development, medical affairs, or basic research in immunology/autoimmune diseases or related therapeautic areas
As Science Lead for Autoimmune (or Autoimmune Science Lead), the applicant must be a medical doctor (MD) and rheumatologist with experience working in the field of autoimmune diseases in a pharmaceutical company. Some rheumatologists have a background in internal medicine and general expertise in connective tissue diseases including SLE, while others are trained in orthopedics. We are looking for candidates with a background in internal medicine.
- Basically Doctorate degree in life sciences or related areas
- Qualitified medical doctor needs to have at least 5 year of clinical experience in the related TA
- Advanced knowledge in medical/scientific area, especially in the related TA.
- Strong scientific research capability
- Strong logical thinking capability based on solid scientific insight
- Japanese：Good business communication, writing capability
- English：Good business communication, writing capability (debate in English, write medical documents)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Team management and people development
- Project management
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.