Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Leads the development of the responsible therapeutic-area-based, cross-functional, integrated disease treatment strategy.
- Leads strategic discussion cross brands in the responsible therapeutic area (TA).
- Responsible for the treatment landscape creation in the responsible TA.
- Responsible for unmet treatment needs identification in the responsible TA.
- Responsible for evidence gap assessment across the brands in the responsible TA.
- Responsible for the basic and clinical questions identification across the brands in the responsible TA.
- Responsible for company-sponsored studies and External-Sponsored Research proposal review in alignment with the brand and therapeutic area strategy.
- Responsible for company-sponsored congress presentation and scientific journal publication review.
- Responsible for review of company-sponsored studies (including Study Design Concept, study protocol, study analysis plan and data explanation) and external-sponsored research proposals.
- Responsible for input and review of TA medical activity, including national SEM (Scientific Exchange Meeting), congress scientific symposia, advisory board meeting.
- Responsible for internal medical document review (such as CTD, TTL, IF etc).
- Exert TA medical leadership in interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for medical representative in Business Lead Team for each brand in the TA.
- Basically Doctorate degree in life sciences or related areas
- Qualified medical doctor needs to have at least 5 year of clinical experience in the related TA
- At least 5 or more year of experiences in clinical practice, drug development, medical affairs, or basic research in immunology/autoimmune diseases or related therapeutic areas
- Japanese：Good business communication, writing capability
- English：Good business communication, writing capability (debate in English, write medical documents)
- Advanced knowledge in medical/scientific area, especially in the related TA.
- Strong scientific research capability
- Strong logical thinking capability based on solid scientific insight
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Team management and people development
- Project management
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Tokyo / Osaka
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.