Global Pharmaceutical Company
Provide input to or assess Medical activities as medical/scientific expert in the therapeutic area he/she is responsible for, and maximize the value of products in the therapeutic area through company's Medical activities.
Bring clarity to the clinical positioning of the products in the therapeutic area by deeply understanding external experts' comments, eliciting their views, and making interpretation/judgement as medical/scientific expert. Provide training for the organization he/she belongs to by leveraging highly advanced medical/scientific expertise in the therapeutic area. Give presentation or lead discussion on an occasion to discuss the latest medical/scientific topics.
- Ph. D. in Medical/Life science/Related area or Qualified Medical Doctor
- At least 5 or more year of experiences in clinical practice, drug development, medical affairs, or basic research in related therapeutic areas
- Excellent knowledge of science, disease area, and/or clinical research
- Capable of conducting discussions with top-tier experts
- Strong logical thinking capability based on solid scientific insight
- Advanced knowledge in medical/scientific area, especially in the related TA.
- Japanese：Good business communication, writing capability (debate in Japanese and English, write medical documents)
- English：Good business communication, writing capability (debate in Japanese and English, write medical documents)
- Interest in a long-term career in the pharmaceutical industry
- An ability to travel
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Qualified Medical Doctor
- Experience in Clinical Medicine
- Experience of basic or clinical research handling
- Team management and people development
- Project management
- Congress oral presentation, scientific manuscript writing (in Japanese and English)
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.