Global Infrastructure Company
We are seeking an energetic Major Account Manager - Manufacturing, Japan with a positive attitude and sense of urgency who likes to jump in and make things happen. The Major Account Manager is critical to the ongoing success of our leading network control, security and cloud solutions. The main focus will be in growing revenues and will have responsibility for developing new client and working with existing client customers to improve their businesses.
This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle as well as maintaining and expanding the customer base within the assigned territory. Our successful salespeople have an entrepreneurial spirit while acting in an ethical and transparent manner. This position is perfect for the Sales Guru who appreciates both autonomy and accountability while surpassing quotas and growing market share. The Major Account Manager reports to the Country Manager, Japan.
- Direct and drive sales growth
- Attain sales revenue and profitability objectives by developing new business
- Drive key account sales
- Develop and ensure implementation of business plan and sales strategy
- Prepare and present accurate forecasts, tracking and sales plans
- Build the value added channel and distributor network
- Cultivate close working relationships with engineering and marketing counterparts to help identify and address all product issues, including quality, delivery and design
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters
- At least 7+ years in successful technology sales with a proven track record of attaining quotas
- Ability to understand complex technical problems in the Networking and Security industry at a business level
- Strong sales and relationship building skills with a proven track record in negotiating and closing sales in assigned territory
- Experience in selling at the executive level
- Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and work with limited direction
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment, where everyone must have the "roll up your sleeves" and get it done attitude
- Spoken and written English and Japanese required
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.