Global Telecom Company
- Lead the sales effort and drive new bookings and revenue in the Enterprise market for the company by utilizing partners in a defined territory.
- Qualify new opportunities, position and present the company solutions, develop proposals, do business analysis, respond to RFIs and RFPs,
- Work closely with your SE team, management, and other company resources to develop the most compelling offering
- Pursue other partner that could develop opportunities for the company.
- Attend trade shows and conferences. Network within the industry to enhance the company's image and communications at a high level
- Maintain Salesforce database with marketing, submit regular reports to management along with forecasts
- Train the partners sales force
- Work with the company sales force to coordinate joint selling
- For markets without partner reach, identify potential partners based on previous selling experience
- Successful track record selling into SP
- Fluent Japanese and Business English slkill
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities, consultative and solution selling techniques, excellent business acumen and technically astute.
- Strong knowledge of the Enterprise market at least 2-3 key Enterprise prospects
- Proven success selling to customers identified above with recent wins and examples.
- Good working knowledge of VoIP technology combined with experience of selling into and large enterprise customers and specific industry verticals.
- Excellent sales track record in selling IP based technology solutions and services.
- Excellent team player looking to make a real impact with good communications and interpersonal skills
- Experienced at selling at all levels within an organization - both externally and internally
- Results orientated, self-motivated industry professional
8 Million Yen ~ 15 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.