Global Multinational Life Science research instruments and reagents Manufactuurer
The position will work closely with the Head of Commercial Operations, Japan, to identify critical gaps within the sales value chain,
for the implementation of suitable trainings. Additionally, collaborate strongly with the Regional Marketing Team, to internalize products
from strategy into the region's sales strategy, tactics and methodologies.
- Participate actively in key management and business meetings to understand strategic business trends and direction.
- To proactively map out key programs, initiatives and action plans to capitalize on opportunities; Partner with line leaders to design, development and follow-through on Training Needs Analysis.
- Work with the regional/country leadership to identify training priorities, develop training strategy, training plan and successfully execute the plan.
- Adaptation of training curriculum and strategy for regional/country competitive and cultural needs.
- Coordinate and conduct of periodic training needs assessments of sales teams in the region to fine-tune sales training curriculum.
- Influence senior managers to ensure that the organization's sales development processes are implemented effectively.
- Provides relevant findings to the management team. Ensure effective execution of Sales Force Development plans.
- Drives change in sales organization business systems and processes to improve productivity.
- Conduct sales coaching sessions with the local sales team
- Bachelor degree other relevant degrees.
- Preferably 5+ years of Commercial experience in sales, marketing, sales training or relevant background.
- Experience and passion for conducting training and facilitation.
- Experience working in cross-cultural and matrix organization.
- Experience in project management and / or change management.
- Prior sales experience in one or more countries (especially in Life Sciences or Diagnostics) is an advantage
- Bi-lingual (English is a must, and native Japanese).
- Certified or trained in the delivery of one or several selling skills and/or sales methodologies.
- Knowledge of different sales programs (i.e. Miller Heiman, SPIN, LEAD).
- Focused on the selling methodology and skills.
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written).
6 Million 〜 9 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.