Global RPA Company
Sales Support Representatives will report to the Director of Sales Support who is based in Europe. The SSR in Japan will support a Sales Director and 3 sales account managers.
Sales Support Representatives enable Sales Account Executives to focus maximum time on selling by supporting on admin tasks and being the primary link to all other back-office functions to help ensure orders as processed compliantly but as efficiently as possible.
Supports Account Executive and Customer with all customer-impacting questions and requests:
PROVIDE PRIMARY POINT OF CONTACT & HANDLE INQUIRIES AND REQUESTS
- Prompt responses to phone calls and emails
- Redirect requests/issues to appropriate functions
- Ownership of issues through to resolution
- Refer to "Common Requests" for examples
- Provide information on our solutions and services
- Answer product questions
- Uncover new opportunities
- Transition potential opportunities to Sales
COMMUNICATE WITH FIELD REP
- Interact with Sales Account Executive to ensure PS request to provide SOW
- Interact with Sales Account Executive to ensure Education for custom proposals
- Provide customer or partner data
- Share contacts and historical knowledge
PROACTIVE REVIEW OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Proactive review of opportunities in Deal Desk Dashboard running through checklist
- Check for existing terms on each transaction or issue correct Contract template for new customers
- Track all assigned deals through to closure
- Flag all items that need approvals and ensure approvals are sought for all items
- Verify credit limits through Accounts Receivable and support resolution of overdue invoices
- Engage Deal Managers and/or Legal to handle complex agreements and negotiations
- Ensure revenue recognition compliance with Rev Rec rules
- Generate quotes for software-only transactions with BOM's following Licensing rules
- Check proactively with OF team for complex BOM's or large/strategic deals to ensure no mistakes
CREATE ORDER PACKAGES FOR WON ORDERS
- Compile all documentation in an order package
- Create and submit an order package to OF team
- Ensure PO is reviewed and correct as soon as received
- Verify timely shipping of software/licenses before deadlines for Rev Rec
- Ensure CRM opportunity data is updated to reflect final booked deal
- Monitor software and hardware shipments
- Provide updates to Sales Operations leaders
- Archive all contract paperwork
ENSURE EFFECTIVE TEAMWORK
- Support rest of team where help is needed (bandwidth or product expertise)
- Own projects to help improve processes and systems to make team more effective & efficient
- Understanding of SOX rules and regulations
- Will require an understanding of the business context and rationale for our products and services as well as the business of our resellers.
- Needs to be customer-service oriented and understand the value of accuracy and reliability.
- Needs to work with confidence within a team environment to ensure that overall team targets are achieved.
- Key attributes of the job are friendly and efficient manner and empathy with the customer's requirements such as the need for accuracy, reliability and good-attitude.
- Should be native Japanese and ability to speak and understand English in order to communicate effectively with the Asia and global Sales Support team
- Experience working in large corporations and in software business is a plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.