Global SaaS vendor
Your Primary responsibilities will be including reporting and analyzing key metrics of different team performance, setting the strategic agenda for current and rapid growth. In addition, you will be involved in key projects for our yearly business planning, forecasting, pipeline analysis, go-to-market strategy and execution, addressable market analysis, etc.
- Embed within our global organization and partner closely with our President and senior leadership team to define financial plans, business plans, and strategies aligned to our Global GTM strategy.
- Own end-to-end financial planning, that pushes the boundaries of planning and analysis to produce rich insights, plans, and forecasts with a high degree of accuracy and clarity
- Architect and drive Japan's annual strategic planning process for the GTM organization, partnering closely with our HQ Sales Strategy, GTM Operations, and Business Analytics teams.
- Partner with senior executives to drive, improve, and forecast some of our most critical and visible business metrics: Revenue, Annual Recurring Revenue (Bookings), Billings, Churn, Gross and Net Retention, Sales Pipeline, and GTM efficiency ratios.
- Provide monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting of financial results, including top-line and expense variances to plan, to ensure key drivers, issues, and required actions are deeply understood.
- Prepare and facilitate the Japan Leadership Team (JLT) meetings to discuss the Japan strategy.
- Lead the kick-off meeting to share the Japan strategy
- 4‐Year University Degree is preferable
- 2+ years start‐up or venture company's operational experiences
- Passion for cloud/SaaS technologies
- Experiences in creating processes, planning and implementation of business strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Highly‐poised with ability to effectively work with all levels of management and leadership
- Seasoned pro at business modeling/analysis and have deep command of "the details," but don't get lost in them.
- Back ground of FP&A, Sales Operations (Strategic side) or corporate planning is plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.