Global Multinational Life Science research instruments and reagents Manufacturer
- Responsible for bioinformatics sales business in Japan, you will drive the achievement of budgets and sales growth targets.
- Collaborate with LS/MDx colleagues to promote complete workflow portfolio.
- Communicate & manage distributors for marketing plan / activities, business forecast and process PO.
- Provide and post sales on-site/in-house seminars, demonstrations and webinars for bioinformatics products.
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with customers and references, Assist in the development and maintenance of reference customers.
- Develop, implement, measure and feedback results of tactical activities based on Marketing Plan.
- Participate in process of developing and implementing marketing plan supporting Product Managers.
- Min. 3 to 10 years of sales experience with proven sales track record in life science, NGS, bioinformatics related products.
- Proven business successes in planning, implementation, taking products to market and execution of marketing strategy.
- Good network of key customers, KOLs and Scientists.
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong project management skills & proven leadership skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Up to 80% travel required.
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.