Global Chemical Company
- Drives customer relationship management including level contact
- Pursues sales leads and achieve the personal sales objectives with the product range for the assigned application segment(s) under the company business strategy at key account based on deep understanding of the business. In addition, supports business development and customer management by initially identifying potential customers, provision of updated market intelligence to supervisor/team, coordination with customer services/logistics personnel where necessary, assistance in product promotion.
- Defines, controls and tracks account plan (account profile, project with timeline, gap analysis and action plan) and information flow across the region.
- University Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Working Experience: 3 years+ working experience in sales and 2 years+ experience in sales / key account management in Japan
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Profound knowledge of business administration and customer management, and basic industry knowledge.
- Communication skill: excellent communication capability with strong proficiency in both Japanese and English
7 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.