Note: Applicants must currently be living in and have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
International Rental Housing Company
[About the Role]
- As Sales Associate, you are the front-line of the sales cycle, you are personable and able to represent the company to all current and future members
- You are highly organized with an entrepreneurial mindset; thorough in your communication and possess the ability to think quickly to answer prospective member queries
- Implement various customer sales methods such as online campaigns, third party channels, corporate referrals, etc.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Team up with co-workers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned client segment
- Assist and support daily to Sales Manager & Director of Sales
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in sales or hospitality industry
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent Japanese and strong English skills
- Startup environment
- International and dynamic team
- Networking & community events
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.