Global Home Appliance Manufacturer
Manage a team within the following responsibility areas:
- Order processing for finished goods products, Accessary and Spare Parts
- Management and control of Logistics providers, Warehouse and logistic costs
- Local Inventory planning
To manage a team directly reporting to him/her with the following key responsibilities:
- To manage in a timely, accurate, effective manner all finished product/Spares sales orders coming from the Market.
- To be the institutional and operative interface for all Customers for what regards:
- Product availabilities
- Product deliveries
- Alternative solutions if availabilities and/or delivery times doesn't fit with the Customer request
- To deliver the products to the Customers in the most efficient and timeliness way
- To plan and keep control of the local level of inventory and relevant refilling policies in accordance with the Central indications aiming at achieving the assigned targets for the inventory turnover
- To drive the team to maximise the service level managing effectively the booked stock and minimizing the number of deliveries per order.
- To interface, control and follow-up the Logistic partners and their service level, costs and KPI's
- To manage all the returns coming from the Market and related to product issues, marketing events, lending activities, etc.
- To design, plan and drive together with the Central Organization the evolution of the local distribution set-up scouting for new opportunities in local warehousing and transportation aiming at reducing costs and/or increasing the Customer service level
- To manage in the most efficient way and keep control of slow movers, second choice's, returns, obsoletes, and out of production products stocks
- To interface and cooperate with the Commercial Organization in order to manage and keep constantly updated the local Sales & Logistics Forecasting System aiming at increasing the Customer Service Level anticipating future Sales trends, Sales Campaigns, etc and managing the Supply Chain in the best and more efficient manner possible
- Project Management and problem solving
- Supply Chain evaluation/synchronization
- Customer service skills
- Strong analytical behaviour/skills
- Organizational, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively in an international environment with remote teams
- Business level English and Native level Japaneses
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.