Global Computer Software Company
Your role is to identify market opportunities, define local market strategies and maximize sales success through implementing best business practices, effective tools and a data-driven approach. Based in Tokyo, Japan and reporting to the Head of Japan Sales Finance & Operations, you will partner closely with all levels of the sales teams, as well as the wider Japan leadership team, to achieve these goals.
- Partner with the Japan Digital Experience sales leaders and other key stakeholders in strategic and operational go-to-market planning, executing on those key strategic and operational initiatives, as well as the day-to-day running of the business
- Regularly analyze field productivity, customer activity, market dynamics, pipeline activity and product performance in support of planning activities, as well as to provide regular insights to the business on how to improve performance
- Be accountable for achieving bookings goals in Japan: diagnose gaps and develop action plans to improve performance. Partner with the sales teams in executing against those plans, and then continue to monitor and develop improvements.
- Assess existing business practices and create innovative approaches for improved efficiency and effectiveness, including driving standardized opportunity, account and territory planning practices.
- Drive a regular weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence around planning, forecasting, opportunity progression, pipeline management and business reviews.
- 5+ years of work experience in sales operations or related field.
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese.
- Familiar with CRM tools and systems (SFDC experience preferred), and business intelligence reporting tools (Power BI and Tableau experience preferred)
- Analytical; gleans insights from data and translates them into actions. Rapidly assesses a problem, evaluates options and drives timely decision-making
- Action- and Results-Oriented; driving decisions and deliverables with a sense of urgency and accountability
- Influential; forging relationships and communicating effectively and persuasively, across a highly matrixed organization
- Innovative; thinking creatively to solve problems and address business needs
- Organized; ability to manage and prioritize high volume/ fast-paced workload, and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Detailed; committed to quality
- Tenacious; displaying resilience in the face of challenges
- Superlative communication and influence skills, both verbal and written.
- Great EQ; navigates challenging personalities and effectively resolves conflict
- Culturally aware; understands how to operate within a global team
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.