Optical Device Company
- Meet or exceed sales growth targets for our portfolio of products, services and other strategic targets, such as dispensing tools, equipment, enablement services, accessories and key sales programs.
- Directs all sales activities in a defined region of the marketplace.
- Develop tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Provide planning and direction to staff to ensure strong employee relations, motivation, training, ongoing coaching, counseling and guidance, and corporate policy compliance.
- Conceptualize, recommend, and develop programs and plans to ensure product penetration and results to meet sales objectives.
- Plan and conduct various technical/sales/business presentations to include regional, state, and national conventions, seminars, trade show, and other professional meetings.
- Gather and analyze competitive data and information and communicate findings and recommendations to the Director of Sales.
- Work with other Regional Business Development Managers and Key Account Managers to achieve sales objectives and share best practices.
- Ensure that Sales team have the knowledge, capabilities, and support to meet objectives.
- Develop and deliver high impact, customer relevant, and financially supported proposals
- Prepare sales and volume forecasts to support budget and planning cycles
- Build and maintain cross-functional partnerships with Finance, Pricing, Contracts, Operations and ECP channel
- Establish a positive, productive and collaborate working relationships with our employees and colleagues.
- Operate with the highest ethical standard during every customer interaction and in alignment with our philosophies and leadership principles
- Ensure team inputs accurate and timely reports via Salesforce.com.
- Efficiently manage travel cost and leverage smart spending techniques.
- Assist in the development of overall target market, customer segmentation, threats and opportunities detail for region and channel
- Provide timely and continuous feedback and input to Director to ensure team is prepared to meet financial objectives
- Gather and analyze competitive data; Communicate findings and recommendations.
- To manage marketing manager to run below actions:
- To support and grow strategic customers within the retail channel
- To plan and to implement integrated marketing programs, leading targeted marketing campaigns, designing & executing 1:1 campaigns
- To Conduct business performance analytics, increase market-driven interactions and develop marketing collateral and communications
- To execute product management strategies
- Strong sales team management and coaching skills: this is a skill lacking at the moment and very important to grow the business
- Strong leadership: we know we have some tough characters to deal with.
- Modern: we are an innovative company going more and more digital therefore we need a modern manager who can understand and adapt to new sales and marketing strategy.
- Marketing acumen: branding is a key element for us to develop in Japan and the candidate needs to bring some input and innovations to grow the brand equity.
- MBA, BS or BA in Business, Organizational Development, Industrial Relations or related field.
- 10+ years in a successful business to business sales environment, preferably in Rx sales, optical, medical device or retail operations industry with Fortune 500 companies.
- Strong sales focus with the ability to move key opportunities through the sales cycle, providing detailed and accurate sales forecasts using the company's CRM tool.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Demonstrated experience in creating plans to achieve revenue and profitability goals.
- Effective consultative, conceptual and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to establish influential relationship with customers
- Disciplined and results-oriented approach to selling and strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate as a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Ability to influence situations and people
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated leadership skill and ability to direct, coach and motivate staff
- Understanding of client business dynamics and financials
- Excellent written & verbal communication required
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Experience with salesforce.com or other CRM preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Demonstrated ability to be proficient with standard MS Office applications, company technology devices (Laptop, iPad, iPhone, etc.) for territory management and product orders and knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.