Global IT Services Company
［Key areas of responsibilities］
- Defines, agrees and communicates the Japan Business Plan aligned to the Company's strategic growth goals and objectives
- Defines, agrees and communicates Major Account Plans for the named Clients, engaging all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships across the region/accounts
- Teams effectively within the Thales ecosystem in support of the regional and major account plans
- Supplies timely and accurate forecasting to the Head of the APAC sales region via the CRM reporting tool, SFDC.
- Leads, manages, motivates, engages and develops teams and individuals capable of delivering
- Identifies and manages new opportunities within Key Accounts, Channel and Technology Partners
［Key performance Indicators against Responsibilities and Tasks］
- Achievement of the Quarterly and Annual sales objectives for Japan
- Quarterly Order Intake forecast accuracy of better than plus or minus 5%.
- Completeness and accuracy of the client, Partner and Opportunity data in the SFDC
- A proven track record of developing and maintaining successful sales teams in the market.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in successful sales role, selling high value customer focused solutions centred on IT Systems / Security.
- A proven track record in the establishment and management of successful sales channels. （Commercial and Technical routes to market）
- Particularly attractive is experience and domain knowledge of data protection technologies inclusive of encryption solutions （such as gateways, Payments, file/OS, email, data loss prevention, PKI, etc.）
- Excellent Communications skills （Written and Verbal）
- Proven sales forecasting accuracy
［Educational and location requirements］
- Bachelor's degree from a college / university or equivalent combination of education / training and experience. （Advanced degree preferred）.
- Based in Japan, Tokyo
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.