[Company Summary ]
Global Chemical Company
- Manages sales territory and sells the company products, generating target levels of revenue, volume, margins, and days outstanding from customer base. Develops volume and revenue forecasts, sales plans and strategies for achieving desired results.
- Drive both current and future value for the company by building a shared understanding of the individual application and industry and overall portfolio profitability and focus on where the company can differentiate itself at proving solution for unmet needs. . Provides in depth marketing knowledge to the strategic plan including market trends, competitive activity, value selling and new market development. Compiles and analyzes market position information separated by market share segments, competition, functional substitutes and industry trends.
- Effectively communicates and negotiates complex sales contracts with distributors and customers. Educates customers on new products and product enhancements; articulates and presents product features and benefits.
- Identifies new market opportunities as well as target builds; seeks out competitive information. Establishes and maintains processes that ensure accurate budget and forecast information for the business.
- Leads the company's efforts to establish levels of excellence in sales and distributor management and customer service.
- Provides leadership that assists management in setting strategic initiatives and programs to achieve corporate strategies.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to distributors and sub-distributors in the area.
- Supports efforts to implement and maintain the Responsible Care® Management System in line with the requirements of the RC14001® technical specification, as applicable to the site/region.
- Consistent use of Salesforce.com for maintaining up to date "living documents" and contain the ComStrat, Balance of Power and ENS negotiations preparation documents.
- Technical Excellence. Knowledgeable about the company's technical capabilities, the applications in which they perform and how they complement performance in the customers'. applications
- Commercial Skills. Knowledgeable of the markets and applications in which our products add value, and able to effectively capture the value
- Communications & Presentation Skills. Ability to effectively engage in verbal and written communications that are timely, direct, concise, clear and relevant and delivered with appropriate style and tone.
- Customer Relationship Management. Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with customers to enable execution of the company's strategic goals; sees the management of the overall customer relationship as a key component of the role
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related science. Knowledge of Marketing theories and practices. (MBA desirable.)
- 7+ years chemical industry sales experience.
Full Time Employee
9 Million Yen ~ 11.5 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.