※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Develop B2B sales in Kanto with focusing on Office and Hotel segment development
- Enhance engagement with new and existing client to develop sales
- Maintain sales numbers of specific client for reporting
- Investigate sales characteristics per client E.g. B/S,H/R
- Consider better operation of big amount of delivery
- Market research with marketing support
- Organize branding and new launch product seminar to attract
- Develop B2B web site with marketing support
- Axapta handling. E.g. Orders and delivery
- Organize B2B training seminar internally for better in-store operation and increasing sales
■Decision Mandates (If Any)
- Determine actions on major project except office and hotel segment
■Sub Tasks / Activities (Optional)
- Attendance of delivery and installation
- Claim handling
- Communicate and share information with Kansai staff to bottom up
- Preparation for quotation and presentation
- Over 8 years of B2B sales experience on furniture industry (Experience on Office or hotel segment is plus)
- Strategic ability to drive sales
- University Degree
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.