Global Fintech Company
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of Clients
- Establish and build strong relationships through consistent interaction with Clients regarding their business model, industry, marketplace and the challenges they face
- Elevate, deepen, and broaden relationships within each Client and maintain a thorough and up to date understanding of their business and goals
- Provide proactive consultation to improve Client satisfaction
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to enable Clients to achieve their business goals
- Deliver meaningful and actionable Client performance reviews
- Enable fast resolution of Client concerns
- Serve as a Client advocate internally
- Comprehensive verbal & written communication in Japanese & English.
- Bachelor degree or greater in a business and or technical discipline
- 2 - 3+ years Fraud Risk Consulting or Relevant Payment industry experience
- Strong consultative skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers
- Ability to learn & build expertise with a SaaS hosted platform
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills are required.
- Must be highly customer focused, a self-starter and a results-driven individual
- Must have the ability to build a value proposition through effective probing and understanding of the customer's business model in addition to strong presentation/negotiation skills and the ability to build rapport and credibility
- Proven success of influencing and collaborating with C-level decision makers
- This position will be located at Accertify's offices in Tokyo & will require travel to client locations
8 Million Yen ~ 15 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.