※Applicants must be located in Japan
Global Technology Company
- Sales Engineer will report to the country manager directly.
- Working on the front line of customer interaction, you will be responsible for technical communication with technology partners.
- You will be responsible for introducing and helping customers understand how to integrate this product.
- It primarily includes pre-sales support, project planning, Consultation and implementation of customer-specific software solutions.
- B.S degree in the area of automation, drive technology, electrical engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in C/C++/JAVA and interest in PC and controller programming
- Good communication skills in English
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Customer facing experience.
- Experience with embedded system.
- Experience in design or manufacturing of industry automation electronics products.
- Understanding of electronics schematics and analog circuits.
- Knowledge of IMM and/or industrial robot controller.
Self-motivated, plenty of initiative, an excellent communicator, team-worker, willing to work in a busy environment, a flexible attitude to changing priorities, responds positively to requests for assistance from other departments/divisions in the company, flexibility to adapt working hours to respond to project or company needs, willingness to travel if needed.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.