Global Fintech Company
- Attendance at prospect meetings with Acetify Sales people to engage in technical product demonstrations & assist with technical elements of the sales discussion.
- Be the technical SME for the Acetify product set in Japan.
- Building of technical Statements of Work (SOW) which are used to form part of the customer agreement & which will be agreed and signed off by the end customer.Project Management, Definition, Design, and Configuration of complex software integration projects with the expectation of meeting and exceeding company-defined standards.
- As part of the implementation process, identify reusable/repeatable solution components and drive those back into the product and/or implementation process.
- Perform on-site Customer solution discoveries
- Perform on-site Customer training and troubleshooting after software is implemented.
- Act as a liaison between new Customers and Acetify internal departments including sales and technical development.
- Develop approaches and procedures to diminish project risk
- Job requires traveling to Customers' site
- Work closely with Acetify subject matter experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
- Define and perform testing of the final customer solution to ensure a high level of quality
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
- Develop strong relationships with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a related field
- Candidate must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Japanese
- Experience working alongside Salespeople selling in SaaS solutions
- Prior software implementation/support and integration experience
- Strong Discovery and Requirement Gathering capabilities
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Relationship building skills
- Strong Software Integration background with Real Time messaging between systems
- Strong Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to act as a consultant with our clients to help them analyze their transactions for potential fraud and to develop their processes around investigating fraud
- Ability to negotiate and offer alternatives to the client on setting up the appropriate integration and risk logic
- Ability to communicate with client's staff at multiple levels including Networking, Software Integration, Project Management, and business level.
- Experience with creating reports for analytical purposes
- Be able to read through and understand error log files (troubleshoot).
- An enquiring mind.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Good understanding of HTTP / HTTPS / SFTP is a plus
- Online Credit Card processing, chargeback, and fraud analysis experience is a plus
- Previous experience with XML is a plus
8 Million Yen ~ 15 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.