Sales Enablement Manager
Global Cloud Computing Company
As Sales Enablement Manager, you'll educate and support sales team to enhance their capabilities (Enterprise Business Unit & Commercial Business Unit). Especially you will lead sales enablement programs, skill transfer coaching, building ROI for strategic selling and running some key initiatives aligned with company strategy.
- Contribute to shorten New Hire's ramp time and increase sales attainment level through training, coaching, and effective sales tools.
- Create sales support planning, lead the program execution, and continuously enhance the level of our services.
- Be involved in key deals with knowledge of strategic selling approach and ROI.
- Develop and provide training programs. Mainly, train sales army with systematic Value Selling methodology for increasing Win Rate.
- Support to develop sales tools and contents that sales team use in their sales activities.
- Take effective communications and alignments with sales leaders as well as global teams
- Become a "pulse" of what's new and what's important to all sales
- Strong motivation with enabling people with better way.
- Highly systematic and logical thinking.
- Sales, consulting, IT experience backgrounds preferred.
- Over 5 years experience in a customer-facing role.
- Knowledge with variety of business operations and applications in various industries.
- Highly skilled documentation and contents creation.
- Proven communication with a sales audience.
- Ability to prioritize and help on-going projects.
- Self-motivated with a strong team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work cooperatively in a fast-paced and global team environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - ability to comfortably interact with employees at all levels of the organization, with specific skills interacting with Executive Leadership
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.