Global Hotel Related Company
Responsible for the overall management of all Sales activities
- Ownership of the effective management and performance of the Hospitality Sales team, Hospitality Account Managers and Sales Support
- Direction and management of direct reports
- Drives increased revenue and profit to achieve the financial goals, objectives, and budgets and oversee the delivery.
- Attains as a minimum Sales Targets and KPIs
- Ensures that all employees (direct and indirect) operate within the guidance of Corporate values and Implements the guidelines on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensures that management have the information necessary to perform their fiduciary duties and other governance responsibilities and provides accurate and timely information as required
- At least five years in a hospitality management/leadership role
- English and Japanese language fluency both written and orally
- Willing to travel extensively across Japan
- Real and genuine enthusiasm for service, people and delivering, customer excellence and high performance
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.