※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Lead development of Japan Sales Team to achieve the organization's short and long-term sales goals.
- Direct and control Sales performance periodically and refine Sales Strategy as required.
- Identify Japan opportunities and leverages strengths to expand the business.
- Develop tactical and strategic approaches.
- Ensure accurate sales forecast, effectively tracking and monitoring the progress.
- Direct engagement with key customers in alignment with sales to plan, negotiate and execute as well as to find and address key customer problems
- Build up a high-performing Team through provide leadership, coaching and/or support to sales team members.
- Proven experience as any Directorial or other managerial position with similar or adjacent industries (Valve, pumps, compressors, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Understands lean manufacturing concepts and initiates process improvements in order to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Fluency of English and Japanese in both written and verbal
- Computer literate with strong skills in words, excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree or more in Business, Engineering or related background with more than 5 years sales experience.
- Hands-on administration management experience
- Positive attitude in terms of change management
- Growth Mindset to drive the expansion plans into new markets
- Open-minded and strong communication skills at all levels within the organization
- Investigating and understanding new technologies, markets and products, with passion for continuous learning and development.
- Excellent and proven interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Intellectual strength and a high level of drive and personal commitment.
- Working well under pressure, engaging at all levels of the organisation both internally and externally.
- Well-developed leadership and management skills with excellent influencing capabilities.
- Ability to make and accept challenge positively and debate confidently.
- Credible with peers and able to demonstrate added value.
- Strong ability to innovate, demonstrate strategic thinking and problem solving, a driver of continuous improvement.
- Able to work across the organisation globally and with cultural sensitivity.
- Good business acumen, ability to interpret financial data and make well informed sound business decisions.
- Able to create an environment where innovation provides sustainable competitive advantage.
- Determined to overcome unexpected obstacles to get to the right solution.
- Able to identify commercial opportunities with customers and to keep the customers' interests front of mind, creating strong and in-depth relationships.
- Deliver on promises, do what he/she says they will do, when they say they will do it.
- High degree of integrity, always prepared to do the right thing.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
2. 日本社Managing Directorによる一次選考
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.