Global Software Company with over 1000 customers and 170 partners globally
The Sales Development Representative is typically the first voice our prospective client will hear.
You will deliver a message of an easier way to do business; planning, forecasting, modeling and budgeting. You will follow-up on and create qualified leads, learn how to sell using Account Based Marketing techniques, build rapport, nurture relationships and schedule initial meetings and demonstrations for the direct sales force with enterprise companies around the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and generate Sales Qualified leads by following up on marketing-generated leads and inbound requests, by speedy follow-up with event attendees, and by daily making 50+ outbound cold-calling, email correspondence and other forms of digital prospecting to targeted prospects in our Target Market
- Learn how to have value-based discussions with prospects
- Work with field sales to develop and execute Account Based Sales Development strategies targeting the right person at the right time, with the right message.
- Challenge themselves to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales metrics, forecasts, meeting and call objectives
- 1-2 years Inside Sales/Business Development/Sales Development experience, preferably at an enterprise software company selling SaaS / Cloud applications
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting and sales objectives
- Experience calling into Fortune 2000 accounts at CXO level
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes
- Bachelor's Degree
- Native level Japanese and Intermediate level English
- 1〜2年のインサイドセールス/ビジネス開拓/販売開拓の経験、できればSaaS /クラウドアプリケーションを販売するエンタープライズソフトウェア会社での経験
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.