※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global IT Company
Life at the company like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At the company, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
- Build and deliver custom made industry specific demos for new prospects and clients
- Create powerful POC's (Proof Of Concepts) for prospects and customers
- Be an evangelist of the company automation tools by identifying customer needs and showcasing the best solution
- Build solutions for different industry landscapes
- Learn the benefits of new exciting technologies and how to integrate with the company
- Develop automation robots for industry specific usage
- Gather project requirements for integration with various partner products
- Develop workflows and projects for specific use cases by integrating with different application and products
- Work closely with Product team at improvement of the core functionalities and adding external technologies to the company ecosystem
At this company we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We're fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that's not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It's an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds our employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
You mission: To work with sales teams and support sales activities with technical knowledge. This role faces clients from mid-sized to large enterprises
- Graduates in Computer Science with experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node based programming -perfect match)
- Previous experience in application or implementation domain is a must
- Previous experience in working on different types of servers (IIS, Apache, Linux, different types of cloud environment, SAP servers, database servers) is a plus
- Previous experience in industry specific tools and applications is a plus
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
8M ~ 12M JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.