Global Chemical Company
- Develop and achieve Sales/margin Budget including appropriate price setting
- Maintain direct contact with customers' key personnel and work with customers and internal functions to resolve problems/ expedite matters.
- Work with successful/ efficient sales person to understand customers' profiles/needs/problems.
- Direct flow of information for sales activities ad transactions (leads, billings, order, contracts) and evaluate data to ensure assigned sales goals are met.
- Work with customer service team and supply chain management team to establish a communication path with the customer to ensure sales opportunities for product and service.
Define market needs and industry trends:
- Conduct market research via visits, calls, interviews etc to identify and understand customers' expectations and needs.
- Obtain and structure data/ information from team members and other groups.
- Establish and maintain key contacts in relevant industries to obtain key information to define the needs and trends.
Enhance cross-country account management:
- Define additional sales potential generated by cross-country activities.
Contract and credit management:
- Conclude sales contracts according to company credit policies and provide customer information as inputs to F&A to support revision of credit policies.
- Provide customer credit information for company credit control function, ensure timely payment of receivables to meet established sales targets and revenue goals.
- Education： Bachelor degree
- Working Experience： Sales & Marketing, Key Account Management, International Sales
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥6000000.00 - ¥9800000.00 per annum|