※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The Sales & Marketing Manager - Japan will report to the Japan GM, this role will manage sales & marketing activity, assist with strategy & drive relationships with key customers, distributors and major channel partners to achieve sales targets.
This role will play a key role in delivery of the growth objectives of Japan by managing sales, promotion management and execution, branch and store visits, inventory and merchandising for the Japan market. This role will manage accounts, key activations and marketing initiatives to drive sales.
- Develop the off-line market launch plan for company in the Japanese market
- Working with the relevant cross-functional teams, be responsible for the sales growth and development of our products on off-line marketplaces
- Take ownership of top-line results and reporting, including control of the trade spend across all customers
- Develop marketing/promotion plans to achieve top-line target
- Develop and manage the in-house warehouse and stock control functions in line with business needs to aid company growth, cost and stock control, reporting and ultimately profitability
- Develop and execute a customer satisfaction strategy across the business using in-depth knowledge off-line marketplace
- Support supervisor with development of annual / quarterly channel and customer activation plans
- This candidate will be responsible for account management, merchandising and data analysis to support all channel growth by supporting the management of distribution and strategy implementation
- Act as an expert in the business by having thorough knowledge of competition, market trends, suggested retail pricing and promotional opportunities and threats. Communicate this knowledge internally to appropriate departments to maximize selling opportunities
- Responsible for executing trade marketing spends and driving optimal ROI
- Strong sales, marketing and commercial experience
- Solid background in FMCG sales and marketing
- Strong EC marketing knowledge
- Demonstrated delivery of sales targets, budget development and tracking, and demand forecasting
- Effective influencing, negotiating and relationship building skills together with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability in decision making and customer & consumer focus
- Passion for Sport with previous experience of Sports business being an advantage although not essential
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic
- Hands-on, highly organized and able to prioritize to hit deadlines
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.