Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Primary focus on SHE management of Isogo site in coordination of Japan Country SHE activities together with Regional and Sub regional SHE management team.
- Take responsibility to facilitate SHE Committees both whole site and AE operation as representation of the site SHE to monitor and continuously improve SHE performance
- To ensure legal compliance and SHE standard compliance.
- Efficient implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the management system and processes to avoid occurrence or recurrence of any nonconformities
- Plan, organize and implement annual SHE masters plan, SHE audits and external audit (3PM/3PL/Transporter/Waste Disposal Contractor) schedule, address and monitor corrective and preventive action plan.
- Support and lead risk assessment programs in the site and conduct SHE and external audit to identify gaps for continuous improvement for the site
- Education Qualification: Bachelor's or above
- Should be B.S. in Chemistry or other relevant scientific discipline
- Should have practical knowledge of ISO/OHSAS management system, Adhesives Processes/SHE Programs, Corporate Standards, Compliance and Emergency Management Process
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in Safety, Environment, Chemistry, or Engineering
- Must be in Japan
- Must have proper working VISA for Japan
- JLPT N1 or fluency to conduct business in Japanese (Reading & Writing) is a must