Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
Multinational Automotive Company
- Multiple job rotations and career growth opportunities on large finance team.
- Great social benefits: special pension plans, extra holidays for people with kids.
- Remote work, flex time.
- Very international environment, can experience working for a global listed company
- This is good opporutnity to build a global finance team for a global company of this size from scratch.
- Career path within the company is clear and internal transfer is available.
- Well work life balance.
The SGA controlling analyst has to bring a specific area of central function costs (and as applicable related SGA costs at large) under control, with a high level of transparency, and then to coordinate actions to optimize these costs.
To achieve that, he/she will have to
- Align the internal charging rules for the assigned area of SGA / central function costs ("assigned area") with the global policy defined by the head of SGA controlling
- Design KPIs and benchmarks to monitor the performance of the SGA costs in the assigned area.
- Develop a process and relevant system tools to organise the tracking of the costs, budget control, performance KPIs and benchmarks, for the assigned area.
- Coordinate interco elimination of charges related to the assigned area
- Prepare planning and forecast for assigned area
- Coordinate the generation of appropriate reports at entity level and at group level for the assigned area
- Good cost accounting knowledge and experience
- Generates ideas proactively to structure the identification and control of the costs
Corporate Systems & Processes
- Experience using Cost Accounting solutions for budget control purpose with IT systems
- Has the ability to communicate with sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Very structured and organised working methods. Plans work and time effectively, meets deadlines and develops a good filing system with documents readily available.
- A Bachelor Degree in Finance and/or Accounting with multi-functional experience is preferred.
Experience and Knowledge
- This position requires an excellent ability to work in a very complex global cost environment, and a very structured mind to fit this complexity into transparent and clear frameworks.
- Has experience working in a matrix organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SAP or Oracle experience
- English is a must, Japanese and Italian can help.
It is important for the individual to demonstrate:
- Has the ability to work with individuals from all cultures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Disciplined, hard-working individual - strong work ethic.
- Ability to cooperate with people of at all levels
- Ability to recognize, anticipate, and respond to customer expectations with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to take actions, make decisions and to generate ideas in a timely manner.
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions and results even when all elements are not under individual direct control.
- Ability to set goals consistent with company objectives and to adapt plans to a changing environment.
Social insurance, Flextime.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.