Global Travel Tech Company
- Create and execute SEO strategies to drive organic traffic in Japan
- Perform website audits, crawl analysis, keyword research, and other detailed analysis to identify opportunities to drive traffic from SEO
- Analyze data to identify areas for SEO growth and optimization based on key trends
- Be a subject matter expert on the latest SEO developments and trends
- Develop and own reporting on SEO tactics, campaigns and performance
- Work with vendors and freelancers to execute SEO tactics
- Analyze data and work with data analyst specialists to identify areas for SEO growth and optimization based on key trends
- Inform content strategy based on SEO research, performance, trends, and insights
- Feed insights and recommendations into the central product and engineering teams that will help guide global features and roadmaps based on SEO recommendations
- Collaborate closely with the local and regional marketing team to ensure best practices are adopted and integrated
- Proven track record of driving growth from SEO activities
- Proven SEO experience preferably for a large global consumer brand with large data sets across multiple country specific websites
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices and Google quality guidelines
- Hands on execution experience developing and implementing SEO optimization preferably with basic experiences of HTML/CSS and coding skills for JS, Python etc.
- Deep experience with various SEO tools such as GSC, SEM Rush, Tableau, etc.
- Experience identifying and troubleshooting onsite issues and determining proper fixes
- Native level for writing/speaking/reading Japanese and business level English is required.
- Knowledge about the digital landscape in Japan with solid understanding of local consumer behaviours
- Ability to work independently, multi-tasking and have strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about SEO and knowledge of the latest SEO trends, best practices, and industry developments.
- Strong collaboration skills and eager to work cross-functionally and evangelize channel best practices
- Exposure to ASO is beneficial but not required
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.