Global Golf Equipment Manufacturer
Senior Manager Supply Chain and Working Capital Management Finance is responsible for the financial management and oversight of regional supply chain/ inventory related financial reporting. This role partners heavily with cross-functional Supply Chain leadership (Product Supply, Assembly, Logistics, Warranty Support and Demand Plan) and relevant finance team (HQ Working Capital Management, Japan General Accounting, Japan Revenue to Margin Analysis and Japan FP&A and Reporting) to develop regional supply chain strategies to accelerate cost optimization and holistic margin management. Be responsible for all the accounting books related to supply chain and inventories and at the same time proactively leads and delivers relevant, actionable analysis and recommendations to supply chain leadership team. The role offers leadership opportunities in several areas such as inventory turn management, cost strategy, best practice sharing, and other financial projects.
1.Supply Chain cost control and forecasting
- Lead annual business planning process & costing sign-off
- Logistics and Warranty Finance - analysis and logistics and warranty cost control and management.
- Assess and improve SCM internal control processes.
- Finance SPOC in supply chain leadership team
2. Working Capital Management
- Track working capital KPI so as to analyze current state and build action plan to meet the annual operational plan target. Be a main speaker at Monthly Working Capital Review to represent Japan SCM together with Japan SCM Director.
- Proactively work with Revenue to Margin Analysis team to build aged inventory liquidation plan.
3.Inventory and Assembly Production Cost Management
- Analyze and reports all types of manufacturing/production variances - material, labor, purchase pricing and freight-in.
- Maintain and reports production absorption within Oracle.
- Maintain the accuracy and reliability of the manufacturing cost system. Drives detailed analysis of product cost with a focus on cost containment and reduction.
- Coordinate with IT department for system issues, maintenance and development such as production, purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, receiving, shipping, and other.
4. Support Supply Chain strategy development and implementation by providing financial insights
- Lead the Supply Chain long range planning & strategy together with Japan SCM Director
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Nissho Boki Grade 2
- 3 years or more accounting experience in Western multinational listed companies.
- 3 years or more experiences in manufacturing cost accounting and supply chain cost accounting
- Experiences with creating financial statements, general ledger functions, the month-end/ quarter-end/ year end close processes. Understanding on and application to day-to-day tasks of US GAAP and SOX.
- Interpersonal skills, solid written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Multi tasking skills. Good time-management skills
- Honesty, integrity, reliability. Sense of ownership and pride in his/her performance and its impact on company's success. Lead with passion, courage and agility in an ever-changing environment.
- Outstanding mathematical skills, high attention to detail
- Business level English proficiency both written and verbal
- 2 years+ of experience with MS Office and financial management software such as SAP and Oracle
- Work experiences in finance/ accounting field in FMCG, Brand, Sporting Goods and/or preferably Golf business.
- US CPA
- Oracle EBS experiences
- COSO / ICFR / SOX experiences
- Change management experiences
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.