Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Consumer Goods Company
- Drive the transformation of infrastructure of B2C logistics capability and inventory control to ensure stock can be secured and delivered to consumer or retailers, and able to meet requirements for all commercial programs and channel initiatives including e-Commerce.
- At daily operation, he/she manages more than 2 million shipments per year from end to end transaction starting from payment, Fraud, 10+ warehouse and delivery or pick up.
- Develop commerce operation based on Strategy from Head of CP. Some activities include strategic Site Location, Pricing model, and Process structure by understand both availability in this market in depth to initiate idea working closely with senior management in 3rd party venders and utilizing outside resources. Develop roadmap for transformation and monitor closely to reach objectives.
- Vender Management - Build trusted relationship with 3rd party partners including executive level at their organizations. Attract our Operation by new ways to operate rather than pricing to make sure they will be able to prioritize our initiatives. Also built network in a B2C commerce industry in this market to learn more new ideas which may be able to enhance our operation.
- Digital Enablement - Be a main point of contact to discuss future digital capabilities for customer shipping experience, warehouse automation, Fraud management and inventory management. The technologies includes robotics automation, new payments, and demand sensing algorithm.
- B2C logistics management - Manage day to day logistics activities starting from demand forecast, inventory management, warehouse management, and delivery management by fully utilizing IT/Digital capability.
- B2C Yamato to Customer
- B2B Yamato to FSF/Café (DTC stock)
- Assets (HTS/POSM)
- Reverse Logistics
- Optimize volume allocation through forecast supply adjustment (work with Channel, Fin, SCM, YLC, DT)
- Payment Solution - Implement payment solution for our consumers by considering market needs and operating efficiency.
- Team Development - Develop each team members in this organization by not only training technical knowledge but also inspire them to improve our operation not only operation efficiency and quality but also achieving business commercial objective such as delivery lead time, flexibility payment method, and omni-channel enable.
College/University degree. Hands-on experience most important
Japanese - written & verbal: Native
English - Intermediate
- FMCG Commercial operations 10 years +
- B2C Logistics utilizing technology experience
- Manage team
- Vendor management and contract negotiation.
- Advanced, Influencing / Interpersonal Skills
- Intermediate Strategic Thinking Skills
- Advanced level of communication (verbal, written)
- Strong collaborator and enabler for collaboration across teams.
- Advanced Deployment Planning for execution
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.